Patient Information - Workman's Compensation
Patients who were hurt on the job and are covered by Worker's Compensation:
Bayside Orthopaedic's clinical staff is designed to care for the injured worker. Please note that due to specific regulations regarding the treatment of these particular patients, we must follow these guidelines:
- The first appointment must be made by the employer or the Work Comp insurance case manager or adjustor.
- The insurance information must be verified by our Verifications Clerk.
- We must have permission to provide information to the employer and the insurance carrier.
- Bayside will bill the appropriate responsible individuals.
- No payment is made by the patient.
For more information, call 251-210-3217 or 251-210-3214
Contact Us More FAQ
Bayside Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center does not guarantee the accuracy of this content. No information on this site should be construed as medical advice. Please direct health questions to your physician. Links to other websites are provided as a service, and Bayside Orthopaedic takes no responsibility for their accuracy.